Monday, July 7, 2008

Who Else Wants Awesome Comic Merchandise?

Well, you can't have it. Not yet at least.

One of the things I'm trying to build up as I get further along on my comic is how I make money off of it -- which makes sense, if only because it's not only an easy way to track my progress, there's also something to be said for the feeling of "Holy crap, people are actually willing to PAY ME for this stuff?" And if working at conventions taught me anything, going to them is certainly worthwhile, once you have the right materials prepared.

"The Right Materials" includes merchandising.

Since I wasn't able to make AnthroCon like I hoped I would, I've been sitting on more things than I intended to have lying around, like the nice, shiny 1" buttons shown here. They're convention-only at the moment, but I'm showing them off anyway -- most of the bunch I have now are the four "Team" buttons in their various colors, alongside one of my older buttons (with the white background) for comparison.

Feedback appreciated, as always. ;)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 10, 2008 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Bengo said...

No AnthroCon? I was promised photos of you dressed as a hedgehog. Bloody hell.

Bengo
http://psychedelictreehouse.synthasite.com/
http://floatinglightbulb.blogspot.com/

 
At July 10, 2008 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Rachel Keslensky said...

I never promised photos of myself dressed as a hedgehog! I have no clue what you're talking about! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home