Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas (and don't forget to check in for next week's bonus!)

Been getting busy for the new year, which apparently includes not only making sure enough comic pages get made in time to make sure they don't conflict with the school year, but also some special detours to help people find out about Last Resort.

I have plans to show up at Furry Weekend Atlanta in February (hopefully with a table of some kind, but either way I plan on being there!), along with MomoCon in March, and a few dedicated fans are even trying to talk me into AnthroCon (up in Pittsburgh!) for the summer months. Plans for other conventions are in the works, but these are the ones on my mind right now.

Of course, in order to make these worthwhile, there ought to be merchandise to sell and things for me to do there as well... I plan on offering some commissions, but I'm always open to ideas.

The ads from Project Wonderful are... well... a little maddening to keep track of all the time. They ought to start paying off soon, though.

In the meantime, we have plenty more Last Resort to bring you, so don't forget to say hello in the site's forums (Hosted at the Clockwork Mansion) and to check in on Wednesday (Boxing Day) for the second bonus update!

See you again soon!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home