Saturday, August 2, 2008

#92 is UP!

Because nothing says "Great Team Chemistry" like arguing with your lieutenant.

The end of the summer is looming, and... I still have a ton of comics I want to get done before school kicks back up again. (It sure as heck isn't for lack of drawing, through -- just that there's something really satisfying in having the entire semester knocked out of the way first. Ah well.)

I also have some blog articles on the back burner, so 'hopefully' I can finish them up and have them ready later this week. And this is all on top of / aside whatever (minor) preparations for Dragon*Con I ought to have in store.

Is it just me, or does the whole "it being August" thing catch everyone else off-guard too?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home