Saturday, August 23, 2008

#95!

And now we see why Cypress was willing to wear that haircut.

For those who'll be doing convention-hopping in Atlanta soon:
  • I'll be working at Dragon*Con in Atlanta next weekend -- literally, I'm on staff. Don't expect much if you find me, but if you're hanging around the Space/Science tracks anyway, say hello -- I'm bound to have something on hand, after all, and I doubt you're the type to pass up frozen liquid nitrogen ice cream* anyway.
  • However, my working at Anime Weekend Atlanta is all for the comic. Still putting together what I can to make the table awesome, but as I said before, speak up and you'll be rewarded.
  • Hope to see you there!
* Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream is made WITH liquid nitrogen, not made FROM liquid nitrogen. Never consume liquid nitrogen. (Seriously.) Available whenever the schedule says it's available -- my best guess is Sunday -- and while supplies and sanity Last.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home