Saturday, September 6, 2008

#97 is here...

... and I am so glad I'm working off a buffer because I've been knocked flat the past couple of days from a nasty case of con crud.

Of course, I've not had a great chance to catch up on said buffer because I've also been working on stuff for Anime Weekend Atlanta -- only a couple weeks away -- and trying very hard to look like I actually know what I'm doing. In theory (note that word!) I'm on track, but until I have everything I want printed out and on that table when I get there I'm still a nervous wreck.

Oh, and at some point schoolwork is involved. More on that as it happens.

In the meantime, enjoy this weeks new page, and hey -- if you liked the sharpie art that was featured last entry, speak up! I'm making plenty more and I have no problem showing it off before AWA (which is when I assume most of it will be sold off, so . . .)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home