Saturday, October 11, 2008

#102 is on the loose!

As time goes by, it becomes more obvious that the strips aren't getting done any faster so much as it is the art's improving and expanding to take up whatever time saved.

That or I spend more time than is healthy talking to certain folks about the pages I'm currently working on instead of just doing said pages. One or the other.

Anyway, we've got a new page up; tonight's is up a little early since I'm hanging out with the fellow behind Pearls of Mer, and then it's back to the drawing board to get caught back up.

See you folks next week!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 12, 2008 at 2:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

$cientology!!!!

Woohoo!

 
At October 12, 2008 at 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find that no matter how much time I have, if I really want something done well, it takes all the time I have. I can say for certain that you have achieved the former.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home