Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Convention Alert: PhreakNIC is October 24-25!

There's one more convention to hit for this year: PhreakNIC's up in Nashville this weekend, and things are... a little different this time around.

Namely, guess whose art made the convention shirts?

Sorry I couldn't tell you folks sooner (well, unless you already caught wind of it on Twitter or otherwise), but it'll be hard to keep under wraps after this weekend for obvious reasons. I expect things to be low-key (since it's a small convention), but safe to say I'm thrilled.

... And yes, there shouldn't be any delays in the comic as a result. It's a hacker convention after all; I'll find an internet connection somewhere, I'm sure.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home