Saturday, April 19, 2008

#74 Up! (oh, and a Possible Bonus Update soon...)

I am SO glad I have a buffer when I feel sick and icky and just want to go to sleep... like right now. Enjoy the update while I'm unconscious.

Oh, and not to encourage anyone into actually depleting my buffer before the school semester is over (even if I do have enough pages now to last at least that long), but someone was generous last night with $30. If you're looking for a cheap way to force a bonus update soon by donating a little more, there's your opportunity.

No pressure. Donations don't go moldy, after all.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 20, 2008 at 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat site/blog ya got there!

Happy Passover if appropriate.

 
At April 20, 2008 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Rachel Keslensky said...

Sure it's appropriate.

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home