Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We now return you to your Regularly Scheduled Mayhem.

Gotcha.

In case you're wondering, the main clue is that Scientologists only go after money, or at least celebrities that lead to money, and everyone knows there's no money or celebrity in webcomics. ;) (oh, and that last link in the entry was to the April Fools' 2008 Squidoo page, but...)

Thanks for following along, and sorry if you got caught up in stuff (I'm lookin' at you, Lazar), but hey, if at least a few people didn't fall for it, it wouldn't be a good joke. Strips will go up on time, as normal, with no interruptions.

See you Sunday, folks.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At April 2, 2008 at 2:00 PM , Blogger LazarCotoron said...

It's a non-issue. I only find it believable so easily because I have no faith in people and our legal system what so ever.

In any event, I'm sure I can make some sort of reference or allegory to "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", but it's really unnecessary.

The problem is that I actually believe that group would seriously do that to attempt to get all science fiction under their banner and use it to promote their cult.

 
At April 2, 2008 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Rachel Keslensky said...

Hey, I dun blame ya; Apparently I even caught at least one ex-Scientologist with the joke too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home