Monday, November 3, 2008

Last Res0rt at the Webcomics Collage!

Let's try something interesting.

Last Res0rt has just attached itself to the WebComics Collage; if you've got a comic, give the man a 40x40 PNG, JPG, or GIF (non-animated), and you get included on the page for a year, free. He DOES want money after that point... but for a year you can sign up free for now, see how a year on the collage impacts whatever site analytics you use, and decide later if it's worth it. ($3/year should be plenty cheap if it's successful!) EDIT: It's free for all time now! No pressure!

So go ahead; sign up soon and you'll get in on one of the first few rows, which I suspect will be valuable space if this takes off.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At November 9, 2008 at 5:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, I think it is a good idea too. Every list that is not simply a bunch of text rows is worth checking out. I posted my webcomic on that collage :) http://www.faraw.co.cc/

 
At November 11, 2008 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Rachel Keslensky said...

Every little bit helps, right?

For what it's worth, I'm gonna check and see if it gives me enough in return to justify next year's expense. Though since I'm on the top row, I have additional incentive to pay up, probably.

 
At November 29, 2008 at 6:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing about the webcomics collage! It's just what my 6-month old web comic needs :)

 
At November 30, 2008 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Rachel Keslensky said...

It's good to find people who appreciate the stuff I write here. New comics need all the help they can get.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home