Monday, February 25, 2008

Congratulations, Contest is Over!

I ended up being a little more generous than I had in mind. Mischa and Ben, you both win! I've already sent out emails to both of you; please try to respond quickly, so I can show people what you won.

(The answer, by the way, was "Silk of the Solar Winds", which everyone pretty much got right.)

Thanks go out to everyone who sent in emails, and if you didn't win, don't worry; there'll probably be another contest soon enough.

Don't expect it to be so simple next time though...

2 Comments:

At February 25, 2008 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Fanny said...

I had to google for the answer and found it on wikipedia. Thought you'd be interested to know.

 
At February 26, 2008 at 12:36 AM , Blogger Rachel Keslensky said...

You mean either Comixpedia or Wikifur, right?

I don't have a Wikipedia article as far as I know... so if I'm wrong, by all means, correct me. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home