Saturday, February 23, 2008

Week In Recap

The donation image should be changing soon to remind people of MomoCon coming up next (March 15-16 in Atlanta, once again... oh, and did I mention it's a free convention?), but I'm still sorta feeling it from Furry Weekend Atlanta last week, especially as it congealed together in my brain along with the last two weeks of school as "Lots of Running Around". The fact I had fun does not change the fact I still feel worn out.

In the meantime, I'm gearing up to try and get another fistful of cast pics and pages done. Feel free to speculate on the story behind this picture when you get a chance. Past that, I assume I have some work to do for MomoCon based on what I learned from this previous convention.

... and one of the lessons is to put out a tip jar. (I'll probably post the rest later, but that's one that's worth remembering either way.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home