Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me . . .

And it's another trip around the sun.

Birthdays online were always sort of weird for me to handle; I could never really grasp onto the concept of making a big list and suddenly expect some sort of online Santa Claus to come through with it. Heck, I have a hard enough time making a list for the REAL Santa* as is without expecting myself to come up with another one so soon after the holidays.

But hey . . . it's still worth telling you guys, and I'm sure I'll find a way to celebrate later today. Enjoy the new page, folks. :)

*You know what I mean.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 2, 2008 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Jerry Keslensky said...

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day. It also seems like it must be time for the rodeo to come to town. I guess they still have the Fat Stock Show and Rodeo in Texas in early Feb.

 
At February 2, 2008 at 10:39 PM , Blogger Nick Throlson said...

Happy Birthday From nickthrolson Hope u have good one dont party to hard!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home