Saturday, January 26, 2008

Just a Reminder... Conbadges still available!

Hey, folks . . . For my showcasing at Furry Weekend Atlanta, I could use a few samples of my work . . . and there's still plenty of conbadge slots available for everyone!

Just a reminder, they're going for $8 each if you pre-order right now (shipping not included) as an early adopter's fee. Details are back in this post, but it's definitely something you're not going to want to miss. :)

These are custom commissions in a button-sized badge, so any character (including your own!) can be done in these. Click here for more details and an example badge.

So come on and get one; you won't see this price at the convention tables, that's for sure!

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 30, 2008 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Delphine said...

I'm off to write a recommendation for your site, excellent article! what do you think about the placement of my entrecard? I'll be getting a new skin soon but for now what do you think? is it too low?
I like entrecard so far, but I don't like some of the things I've linked to so far, some pretty weird stuff on there!

take care,
Delphine

 
At January 30, 2008 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Delphine said...

sorry google used my blogger I think I'm talking about my entrecard site:

http://steepingbeauty.com

 
At January 30, 2008 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Rachel Keslensky said...

(Really wish you'd commented on the entrecard entry for this, but it's still worth an answer)

It's a little low - I think you could get away with putting it under the search bar. Also, center the widget so it has some 'breathing room': and while we're at it, switch to the medium widget please. You look like you have the space. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home